CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Display Chain week #3...

This week's theme is Fall Foilage-Nature on Display.  We don't have much af a Fall season here in north Texas, so our Fall foilage looks pretty much like our Summer foilage-green with a few crispy edges. Normally, I'm raking leaves while hubby is hanging the Christmas lights on December 1st! So, my display is pretty weak. Just some faux foilage I have inside the house.



I truly miss Ohio this time of year. I'm sure I'll be envious when I see all the beautiful colors as I check in with the other ladies today. Stop by Misi's blog to see for yourself...

Happy Fall from Texas y'all!
~Katherine

5 comments:

frontporchprims said...

I love the indian corn. I always have ever since I was a child. I would run my hands up and down to feel the bumpy silky smooth seeds and stare at each one amazed at all the different colors. -Steph-

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful displays - as has come to be expected with you dear Katherine. Choice was Nature ON Display or In Display - and I think you captured the latter wonderfully....Since my photos, the rain and winds have made for a rapid descent of the leaves...so sad....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

1890* said...

Beautiful hues of autumn found indoors.. loving the colors & glaze to those candle sticks. Must comment about the warmth i feel from your wood cupboards and granite counters as well* GORGEOUS*** Autumn Foliage beautifully arranged!
Thank you for sharing along!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Your displays are beautiful~ I hope my display cured you some of you missing Ohio~ this time of year is just beautiful~ I would love to box up a maple or oak tree & send them to you~ they are so pretty changing slowy~ the oaks are just now getting some darkness to the edges of the leaves~
hugs to you~
smiles
Teresa

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Very Pretty Katherine!!!!

Carmen and the Primcats