CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Early Work Mercantile Update



I know I've been quiet for a while now. Both boys are in marching band and we are right in the midst of our busiest part of the season, with games on Friday nights and all day competitions on Saturdays.  I've been spending every spare second in my studio, working toward my first ever update on Early Work Mercantile. I'm so honored to be a part of this group. I'm a little star struck, with so many of my most admired folk artists there. 

I've got a ton to do today. First off though is an overdue appointment with my hair stylist. Gotta hide those greys!
Wishing you all a lovely Fall day!

~Katherine

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love your Santa! You are talented in your own right! Congrats for being in Early Work Mercantile.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your Santa is wonderful Katherine!! And welcome to EWM....I love all the artists there....and you will be one of the shining stars....Smiles & November Hugs ~ Robin

Raymond Homestead said...

Absolutely love the Santa!!

frontporchprims said...

October is a busy month. The Santa is adorable. Love him. -Steph-

frontporchprims said...

Katherine, can you send me your e-mail? It's easier for me to respond to comments made on my blog that way. Thanks so much. -Steph- www.frontporchprimitives@hotmail.com

Dogpatch Primitives said...

wonderful as are all of your creations, but I am partial to your wee ornies w/ paper mache box!