CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Display Chain Week 2


For this week's display, Misi asked us to choose two colors for just one display. The choices were black and orange, black and white, or black and green.  I chose black and white...


This chest of drawers sits at the top of the stairs. On my way to the computer, I saw this little vignette, so I snapped a pic of it too. That sweet little witch was made by Jan, of Big Brown Dog Primitives. Love her! So I know this puts me at two, but I couldn't resist.

That's it for me today. I'm busy working on a few more things for Fall. I hope to have some things for my selling blog and etsy this week. We'll just have to see how busy the family decides I will be! Please stop by 1890 Gablehouse Musings to see all the lovely displays.

Hope you're having a lovely Autumn day, wherever you might be...
~Katherine


9 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Katherine~ oh, my pretty display~ and so glad you added a second~ love it~ the witch is darling!!!!
enjoy your day~
smiles
Teresa

1890* said...

Kimberly, Thank you so much for showing us your beautiful use of black & white. Your display really emphasizes what i was looking for with this weeks theme. Consider yourself with some brownie points...;0)

Your vignette is absolutely beautiful, Thank you for sharing it with us
Autumn Bliss ~ Misi

Beckyjean said...

Hi Katherine~

Love them both!!

Enjoy your evening~Becky

frontporchprims said...

Your black and whites are so feminine and pretty. I love the prim touches. Your display speaks to me. Good job. I love that witch too. -Steph-

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Wonderful Display... and I love the witch!

Carmen and the Primcats

Robyn ♥ said...

BEAUTIFUL! I need to use more prim whites in my decor! Love this look!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Gorgeous Katherine - looks like it came out of magazine....Love it! So glad you joined the chain! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful displays...love that lil' witch!
patti

Kerri Arthur said...

What an elegant display!

Love it!
Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
Kerri