CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Week 4...part 3


Flowers and furbabies. I have both, but getting a photo of them together proved to be a challenge! So we'll start with the cooperative ones that allowed me to photograph them as I liked. This is our central bed out front.
That's a tiny picture, I don't know why...Next is my salvia under the live oak. It's taken 4 years for them to finally look good.

And my pot on the front porch. I've had the pot since we were newlyweds, and I love it because of the adventure that took place to aquire it.

Now for the naughty boy that won't sit still for pictures. We have to snap them quick because he starts to jump as soon as he sees the camera. But I did get a quickie of him with my yarrow.  You can even see my zinnia seedlings popping up back there.  Ears back...wouldn't Ceasar say that shows a calm, submisive state? Only for a second maybe. This is Bruno. He's a 6 year old Boston Terrier.

This is where he prefers to hang out-by the pool. Just like his pack leader. :~)

And here he is, sporting another new collar... My favorite picture of him.


Thanks to Misi for hosting this awesome scavenger hunt. It's been so much fun, and I've found some new bloggy friends along the way.

~Katherine

2 comments:

Kerri Arthur said...

Hey Katherine

GREAT PICS!

Love your puppy! Aren't terriers great! I just love all the terrier breeds.

Your gardens look so inviting, I am so envious of your gardening skills!

I just planted some salvia last fall, so far so good! We shall see if they can survive my hands (BWAHHH BWAHH< mad scientist laugh>)

It was great hunting with ya!
Hugs,
Kerri

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Pretty flower beds~ Bruno just melted my heart~ what a ham!!
smiles
Teresa