CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Week 4...part 1


This week, Misi gave us a shopping list of sorts. Some of the items I already used, and a few I went shopping for. I love girly stuff, so I thouroughly enjoyed this hunt.

Bath & Body Work's - Gentle Foaming Hand Soap ~ "Warm Vanilla Sugar

Bath & Body Work's - Midnight Pomegranate Lotion

Bath & Body Work's - Orange Sapphire Lotion

Ulta Beauty's - 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies ~ Pink Champagne-or-Key Lime-or-Tangerine Dreams

Sephora's- Body Butter

Bed Head's - Hair Spray


John Frieda's - Shampoo


One Source's - Gummi Bear Multi Vitamins or any vitamins


Sally Hansen's - Diamond strength Nail Polish


Any CST,Big Bar Moisturizing Soap- Eucalyptus & Aloe, or Bergamot & Mint, or Tea Tree & Lavender, or Clay & Ginseng

A Half Eaten Pizza


The movie ~ Chevy Chase*Christmas Vacation

Polo Blue Cologne

A Bottle of True Blood


I have to tell you, I'd never used the Sally Hanson Diamond Strength polish before, and I'm really impressed. I've been working in my gardens all week, so have been putting off a manicure because I'd just ruin it. I put a couple of coats on one night , without a base or top coat. I worked all the next day outside. I hate to wear gloves when I plant, thus my hands are a mess. Anyway, this polish hadn't worn away on the tips at all. I just put on a  clear topcoat, and it looks as good as new. Plus, it's less expensive that my normal brand. Love it!

I'll be posting part two later on today. I just gotta climb up in the attic, and even worse, IRON something!

Thanks to Misi for hosting!

Have a lovely weekend,
~Katherine


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. I'll have to try the polish too!
patti

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Katherine~
Wonderful display of goodies!!!
smiles
Teresa

1890* said...

You leave me speechless!.. Just look at all that you have found * Bless you* I hope that you enjoy the products as much as i enjoy your beautiful display.
Thank you sooo much for not giving up on the hunt... & those kind words that you sent me.- Much appreciation to you Katherine! THANK YOU!!

Beckyjean said...

Wow~

Wonderful display of goodies. Enjoy them all!!

Becky