CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Week 4...part 2

 




Here's part two of this week's Scavenger Hunt. We needed 4 of the following list. As you'll see, I just made it!

Ruby Slippers
Wooden Shoes
Biscotti
Christening Gown
Dried Apple gourd (I only had a pear!)
Heart Shaped Pantry Cake

Now I know you're looking at the Ruby Slippers, and thinking to yourself, "Katherine's got some big, honkin' feet". These were actually part of a Halloween costume I made for a man to wear several years ago. He was Dorothy, and his wife was the Scarecrow. We bought the biggest pair of pumps we could find at the Goodwill and gave them a makeover. After the party, he wanted nothin' to do with these lovely slippers.
 


Here's a close-up of the panty cakes, so you can see they really are heart shaped...Check out Misi's blog here
Now I gotta get to work on next week's list! Furbabies and Flowers...

Have a  lovely weekend!

~Katherine

2 comments:

Kerri Arthur said...

Hey Katherine,
Great job on both parts!

Love all your goodies, I am SO impressed so many of us have ruby shoes!

I really thought that would be a tough-ie, but NOPE!

LOL

Hugs,
Kerri

purensimple-Theresa said...

On to the final week Katherine. WTG!!!Gotta get me some of those ruby red shoes, even if I just wear them to do housework..tee hee.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs