CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Post...





I've had this blog set up for some time now, but have been too chicken to write my first post. The idea of my ramblings in print on the internet is scary. You know, proof of the insanity. I read somewhere though, that the first entry gets very few readers, so I should just get over myself and get on with it. I've been inspired by so many wonderful blogs, it's time I stop lurking and join in. So this is it, the first post. Whew! I'll leave you with a photo of one of my favorite vignettes in the house. I know, my photography stinks.

1 comments:

Cookie said...

Hi Katherine! I'm so glad you stopped by ... I'm going to add you to my blogging list right now ♥
I'm so glad that research has come so far in the fight against cancer. I lost my dear mom way back in 1966 and I can't wait to reunite one day :)