CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Baa-aack!


It seems my blog was abandoned for longer than I care to admit. It's been a crazy-busy summer so far, and I can't type straight when there are so many things knocking around in my head. We've still got plenty on the calendar, but I'm getting more organized. Stop giggling.

My parents were here from Ohio for a visit, so I'll leave you with a photo of my Mom and I at First Monday Trade Days in Canton. It was only 102 that day, so we barely broke a sweat. Got a few treasures in spite of allowing 4 males to go along. Miss you already Mom!

2 comments:

New Every Morning said...

Katherine, Thank you for stopping by and leaving such an encouraging comment.
Enjoy the last of summer!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH I am so jealous - I miss Canton!! There is a MUCH smaller version here but I can get thru it in about an hour - SOOO miss Canton and our fun trips there!
-Barri